PAN Registration copy

Salary & Other Income

Starts at



Multiple Form 16 + Other Income

Starts at



House Property + Other Income

Starts at


Nidhi Company copy

Capital Gains & Losses

Starts at


Proprietorship Firm copy

Individual & HUF

Starts at


Public Limited Company copy

Proprietorship + Partnership Firms + Startups

Starts at


Private Limited Company copy

Business Entities+ Professionals+ Startups

Starts at


Company Registered Office Change copy

NRI Tax Online Filing

Starts at


Frequently Asked Questions

What documents do I need to submit?

Basic Documents

  • PAN card copy
  • Adhaar Card copy
  • All active Bank accounts information


Salary Income

  • Salary Income (if Form 16 not available)
  • Form 16 received from the Employer
  • Details of Rent paid for HRA calculation

Other Sources

  • Interest income certificates (Savings A/c. Fixed Deposits. Others)
  • PPF interest amount credited during the year
  • Dividend amount
  • Details of accrued interest on NSC during the year
  • TDS certificates (if applicable)

House Property

  • Address of the property
  • Co-owner details (if property is jointly owned)
  • Details of Rent received
  • TDS Certificates
  • Amount of Municipal Taxes paid
  • Interest paid on housing loan for Self-occupied property (tax deduction of up to Rs 2,00,000 only)
  • Interest paid during the pre-construction period of self-occupied property & date of possession.

Capital Gains

  • Date of Sale & amount
  • Date of Purchase & amount
  • The amount of cost of the improvement on the property (if improvement is done) with dates.
  • Details of expense incurred on transfer
  • Re-investment details for claiming exemption from Capital Gains
  • Details of investment in Capital Gains Accounts Scheme
  • Stock statement with detailed transactions statement in case of trading in shares or mutual funds etc. (specifying sale and purchase value of shares with dates)

Deductions under Section 80

  • Section 80C: details of Contributions like LIC, Mutual Funds, School Fees, NSC. Payment of Principal in Housing Loan, Tax saver FD etc. (Max deduction Rs. 1,50,000/-)
  • Section 80D: Medical Insurance Premium for you, your spouse, or dependent children

(Max deduction Rs. 25,000, if senior citizen Rs. 30,000/-)

Medical insurance premium paid by you for your parents:

(Max deduction Rs. 25,000, if senior citizen Rs. 30,000/-)

  • Section 80E – Education Loan on higher studies (Graduate or PostGraduate)
  • Section 80CCC: Contribution amount to Pension Plan / Annuity Fund
  • Section 80TTA: Deduction for interest earned on Savings Bank Account
  • Section 80G: Donations to charitable organizations (PAN No. of organization required)
  • Section 80CCD(1) and(1B) – Employee Contribution to New Pension Scheme (NPS)
  • Section 80CCD(2) – Employer Contribution in NPS
  • Any other deductions


Details of Taxes paid

  • Summary of Taxes Paid: Advance Tax and Self Assessment Tax

Note: You can mail documents or information to us at from your permanent email with name and mobile number. (Scanned copies or clicked photos also acceptable)

How can I make the payment?

A) Payment link:

B) Payment can be made through NEFT also to following Account


Current A/c No: 629805023192


Sector-8, Rohini, Delhi

IFSC: ICIC0006298

C) You can also transfer to PAYTM on following number: 9350-130-130

How do CA-Assisted Plans work?

AxeurTax assigns a chartered accountant to you after payment you can mail your documents at The CA contacts you and prepares your return. Finally, the CA e-files the income tax return after your review. Smart tax savings tips shall also be given for future years.

I have salary arrears from my previous employment. Which plan should I opt for?

Opt for the Rs.1,499 plan. In this plan, a CA will prepare your tax return showing relief under Section 89(1), and will fill up the accompanying Form 10E on the Department website.

I trade in the stock markets. Which plan do I choose?

If you are a day trader and trade in future and derivatives and / or have loss to carry forward. Check out our CA assisted plans and choose as per the criteria mentioned. Charges depends upon the volume of transactions.

What if I want to change my plan after payment?

No issue just pay the balance amount as applicable to that plan of if excess is paid then refund shall be granted within 7 working days plan can be changed within two days of initial payment.

My employer has not included all my claims in the Form 16, what can be done?

All you need to do is contact our tax expert, we will consider the eligible claims while preparing your tax returns and also help you get income tax refund if you are eligible.

Get started by filling a simple form!

What you do

Create your Account and upload requisite documents.

What We do

We prepare your ITR and upload after your confirmation.

What you get

Hassle free & Accurate online ITR Filing.

Why Choose AxeurTax

Qualified Experts with 40+ Years of Experience

In House Team of Experts – No Outsourcing

Personalised Financial Services

100% Client Satisfaction

Security and Data confidentiality

Timely updates and reminders

What Our Clients say

TM Registrations
Entrepreneurs Served
ITRs filed

Some of our clients

Leave Your Message Here

Mobile *

or mail us at